Doctor of Medical Sciences Rafi Romano (Israel), leads the Invisalign area in the Stedley Clinic.
Doctor Rafi Romano is a leading specialist in orthodontics and maxillofacial prosthetics.
Dr. Rafi Romano is:
- a clinical consultant of the Department of Orthodontics, Tel-Hashomer Hospital (Israel).
- the former President of the Israeli Orthodontic Society (IOS)
- the secretary-treasurer of the International Federation of Esthetic Dentistry (IFED).
- the active member of the European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry (EAED), the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO), and the Scientific Council of the American Lingual Orthodontics Association (ALOA)
- editor-in-chief of one of the most important journals in the field of orthodontics: ORTHODONTICS "The art and practice of dentofacial enhancement" (formerly the World Journal of Orthodontics)
- editor-in-chief of 5 world-famous books: Lingual Orthodontics (B. C. Decker, 1998), The Art of the Smile (Quintessence, 2005), The Art of Treatment Planning (Quintessence, 2009) and Aesthetic and Lingual Orthodontics (Quintessence, 2011), The Art of Detailing (Quintessence 2013).
- an invited Professor at the Department of Facial Orthopedics and orthodontics specialization and Master course at the University Paulista UNIP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- visiting Professor of Lingual Orthodontics at the University of Alcala, Madrid, Spain.
Dr. Rafi Romano participated with reports in many international conferences dedicated to lingual orthodontics and multidisciplinary approach to orthodontic treatment. Dr. Rafi Romano is an accreditedand the most experienced specialist in Israel for the installation of the Invisalign system.