Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Rafi Romano (Israel), leads the Invisalign area in the Stedley Clinic. Dr. Rafi Romano is a leading specialist in orthodontics and maxillofacial prosthetics.
Dr. Rafi Romano is:
- a clinical consultant of the Department of Orthodontics, Tel-Hashomer Hospital (Israel).
- the former President of the Israeli Orthodontic Society (IOS)
- the secretary-treasurer of the International Federation of Esthetic Dentistry (IFED).
- the active member of the European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry (EAED), the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO), and the Scientific Council of the American Lingual Orthodontics Association (ALOA)
- editor-in-chief of one of the most important journals in the field of orthodontics: ORTHODONTICS "The art and practice of dentofacial enhancement" (formerly the World Journal of Orthodontics)
- editor-in-chief of 4 world-famous books: "Lingual Orthodontics" (B. C. Decker, 1998), "The Art of the Smile" (Quintessence, 2005), "The Art of Treatment Planning" (Quintessence, 2009) and "Aesthetic and Lingual Orthodontics" (Quintessence, 2011).
- an invited Professor at the Department of Facial Orthopedics and orthodontics specialization and Master course at the University Paulista UNIP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- visiting Professor of Lingual Orthodontics at the University of Alcala, Madrid, Spain.
Dr. Rafi Romano participated with reports in many international conferences dedicated to lingual orthodontics and multidisciplinary approach to orthodontic treatment. Dr. Rafi Romano is an accreditedand the most experienced specialist in Israel for the installation of the Invisalign system.
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Professor CARLO ZAPPALA' (Italy), leads the area of aesthetic dentistry, prosthetics and aesthetic medicine in the Stedley Clinic
Doctor Carlo Zappala is a graduate in Medicine and Surgery and postgraduate in General Dentistry and prosthodontics of the University of Pavia, Italy, as well as postgraduate in Aesthetic Medicine of Fondazione Internazionale Fatebenefratelli in Rome, Italy.
Having successfully collaborated with the most prestigious medical institutions, Dr. Carlo Zappala was the first in Europe who focused his clinical and research activities on harmonization and integration of aesthetic reconstructive dentistry with such sciences, very different at the first glance, as aesthetic medicine, cosmetology and plastic surgery, and as a consequence thereof, for the first time in Italy the University of Cagliari introduced the course of aesthetic dentistry.
The author of many articles about aesthetic rehabilitation of teeth, he is also the author of many videos, two books about bleaching systems, and the co-author of “The Art of Smile” edited byQuintessence Publishing Co., Inc.
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry, and of the Editorial Review Board of Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry, he held many lectures and conferences in Italy and overseas.
Co-founder of the Italian Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, Fellow Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, the European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, the American Prosthodontic Society,and other prestigious academies in Italy and Europe.
Сlinical Professor in Aesthetic Dentistry at the University of Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy. Professor in Fixed Prosthodontics at the University of Insubria, Varese, Italy. Visiting Professor at the University of San Pablo, CEU, Madrid, Spain. Professor in Aesthetic Dentistry at Fondazione Internazionale Fatebenefratelli in Rome, Italy.
The area of prevention and periodontics in the Stedley clinic is led by the chief curating doctor, periodontist, orthodontist with 15 years of experience Elena Venger
- works at the Stedley clinic since 2003
- has fifteen years of experience in patient curation at all stages of treatment, as well as in making of comprehensive rehabilitation plans together with a multidisciplinary team of Ukrainian and European doctors
- leads orthodontic and periodontal appointments in the clinic
- a member of the Association of Orthodontists of Ukraine
- a member of the Association of Periodontists of Ukraine
- Head of the Kyiv branch of UAP (Ukrainian Academy of Periodontics)
- a certified trainer and opinion leader of 3M company
- a certified Swiss Dental Academy trainer
- held more than 100 theoretical and practical workshops in periodontics in Ukraine and abroad